Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My mermaid daughter

I know I'm repeating myself but I L.O.V.E. how well Cate swims!  Nothing holds Cate back in the water.  She has been taking periodic swim lessons over the summer to improve her front crawl, learn a true back crawl (not one underwater) and start on the new skill of breast stroke.  She is doing great on all of those (sad side note, her practice group for swim team can't find a local pool since theirs is closed for repairs this fall so maybe no swim team this fall :-().  But her true love right now is swimming underwater - just like her mommy!  She has always liked to dive for diving sticks but needed a little push to help her get going downward.  Then after a swim class a couple weeks ago it all clicked and she has it figured out.  She even retrieved a dive stick from at least 4 feet of water last weekend.  I do love my mermaid daughter!
really mom - more pictures?





ta da!

No comments:

Post a Comment