Friday, November 23, 2012

So many things to be thankful for this year

I am amazingly thankful for so many things in my life -
a warm cozy house
stability
an amazing family
jobs
an awesome school with great teachers for Cate
therapists who help Cate achieve her potential
great friends
the ability to buy our kids the things they want for Christmas (except that pesky Doc McStuffins doll that is sold out everywhere)
a loving husband who is a great father

There are so many more that would take up pages to list but no surprise to anyone the blessing I am so thankful for I can't put it into words are Cate & Lucy - so I won't even try, I'll just let you see the joy of these two little girls playing in the leaves:


.

 




We had a great Thanksgiving dinner with family and I hope you did as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment